Brighton College Bangkok aims to become the leading school in Asia. We strive to create a family-orientated, respectful and vibrant community for all of our pupils, which will impart or provide:
- A love of learning for its own sake;
- A foundation of knowledge and body of skills with which to understand and question the world we live in and to prepare them, through an innovative approach to education, for the world which they will inhabit in the future;
- An awareness of, and appreciation of, the spiritual dimension in our lives;
- An enthusiasm for the world beyond the classroom – in particular, sport, music and the performing arts;
- A respect for difference in others and a recognition that the efforts and achievements of every individual in our community are valued equally.
- In short, we will strive to turn out well-educated, respectful and intellectually curious men and women who are ready to take a full, active and positive role in the life of Thailand and of our world.